Looking for a new horse racing betting option with a good sign up promo offer? Try Amwager, U.S. owned, operated, licensed and regulated online horse betting site, licensed by the Oregon Racing Comission. All wagers placed through AmWager are commingled into pari-mutuel pools. You can also bet on horses from New York.
Amwager $100 Sign Up Bonus
As a new customer signing up with the special Amwager’s code in 2021 you receive extra $100 as a bonus on your first $100 deposit. Sign up now to redeem your promo code and receive Deposit Match Bonus has been activated. Make a deposit and bet it within 30 days and we will match it up to $100.
Amwager Promo Code NY
To receive Amwager signup bonus of up to $100 new customers should use Amwager current promo code 2021 when registering. The promo amount is added to your horse betting account after you have deposited $100.
With Amwager you can watch free, streaming video of live races and historical replays, place straight, horizontal and exotic bets on horse racing. For example:
- Quinella: A quinella bet is similar to an exacta except the runners can finish in either order. As long as both of your selections finish in the top two positions, you win. The payouts are a bit lower than an exacta, but so is the risk. This is primarily found in Greyhound betting and some international racing.
- Show: You win if your horse finishes first, second, or third. Again, the potential payout is reduced with the risk.
- Across the Board: By making an “Across the board bet”, you are actually placing three separate bets. One win bet, one place bet and one show bet. An Across the Board bet costs 3x the amount wagered. If your runner comes in first place you win all three prices (win, place and show). If your runner finishes second, you win place and show prices. If third you win the show prize.
Amwager State Restrictions
|Florida||Limited Restrictions. Due to 3.5% Source Market fee in certain zipcodes certain rewards may be reduced.|
|Idaho||No Greyhound Wagering – Many tracks restricted due to 10% Source Market Fee.|
|Indiana||Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Kentucky||No Greyhound Wagering. – Due to 3.5% Source Market fee in certain zipcodes certain rewards may be reduced.|
|Massachusetts||Limited Restrictions. MA residents cannot play Suffolk Downs.|
|Montana||Due to 4.5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|New Mexico||Limited Restrictions. NM residents cannot play The Downs at Albuquerque, Ruidoso Downs, Sunland Park, Sunray Park and Zia Park.|
|New York||No Greyhound Wagering. Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Ohio||Limited Restrictions. Ohio residents cannot wager on Mahoning Valley or Thistledown.|
|Oklahoma||Limited Restrictions. OK residents cannot play Fair Meadows and Remington Park.|
|Oregon||Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|West Virginia||Limited Restrictions. WV residents cannot play Charles Town Races, Tri-State Greyhound Park, Wheeling or Mountaineer Racetrack.|
|Wyoming||Due to 3% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
Why bet with Amwager?
- Easy Sign Up with Trial
- Leading Cash Rewards and Promotions
- Custom tools and features no other ADW has.
- Smooth, easy to use interface on all devices.
- Up to 60 times faster updates than competitors!
- Continuing innovations and updates. With more planned for years to come.